Bright, spacious, comfortable, fresh and modern apartment. With that charm of the classic Barcelona Eixample
It is a very charming area, very Barcelona. A luxurious, modern and comfortable apartment. It is perfectly equipped and has all the comforts. It consists of two double bedrooms, one of them with the option of converting into two single beds, and a full bathroom. The kitchen is very spacious and fully equipped. It has a large living room and a very bright and homely dining room. You will feel at home!
- Places: 4
- Bedrooms: 2 with king size bed
- Bathrooms: 1 with shower
- Climate control: air conditioning, heating
- Appliances: basic elements, dishwasher, washing machine, oven,
- Internet: Yes
- Parking: Paid off-site parking
The apartment is located in a French-style building, with beautiful balconies with original blue wooden shutters. All rooms have large windows so they receive natural light all day. It is the perfect place for a romantic getaway, a business trip or a family adventure.
It is located in the middle of Av. Diagonal in the heart of the Ensanche, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of Barcelona and with the highest concentration of modernist buildings. It is 5 minutes walk from the Sagrada Familia and just 10 minutes from La Pedrera., 5 minutes walk from Pg de Gràcia
- Our check-in hours are from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Outside these hours we charge an extra fee for nightly check-in: € 40 from 20:00 to 24:00 and € 60 from 00:00 to 01:00.
- In Barcelona it is mandatory to pay a tourist tax for accommodation. The cost is € 2.25 per person per night. The fee is paid for a maximum of 7 days (for example, if you stay 10 days you only pay 7). Children under 16 do not pay this fee.
- Check-out is before 11.00 AM, but ask us if you want to leave the apartment after this time, if there is no check-in then we will let you extend your stay for a few hours.
- Please do not disturb the neighbors, organize parties or make noise after 10:30 p.m. It is important to respect neighbors and other guests.
- Every time you leave the apartment, close the door and turn off the lights, air conditioners, heating … the same as you would do in your house!